why do i suddenly think that it's okay to eat half a [delicious dark chocolate with ginger] chocolate bar in one sitting when 1 square used to be plenty?
am i ever going to get used to january temps like this?
why am i feeling rather unmotivated to study DESPITE now having a totally awesome binder of nerdiness just begging to be filled up with notes? [and the best pens ever?]
maybe because it's friday night . . .
why am i SO much more keyed-up and anxious on non-running days? [and, what would happen if i just started running every day? oh right: an injury and burnout. therefore, no.]
just how long will i have to wait until the whole job situation is settled?
how did i get so lucky?
additional quick notes:
1) still flossing! 17 days so far!!
2) HOUSE still happening! inspection is on monday. crossing fingers.
3) these coconut-carrot morning glory muffins [on my january recipes list] are so good -- i made them last weekend and have been enjoying them all week. whole grain, fairly low in sugar, and they contain carrots! my only regret is using honey as directed [instead of subbing with maple syrup perhaps] because they are not baby-friendly.
4) annabel has figured out finger food! as of wednesday. it was like a lightbulb went off in her head. excited to start feeding her regular meals.
5) this is going to be a busy call weekend -- i can tell. but STARTING NOW i am going to:
-- relax and remember to slow down like i have been
-- remember to APPRECIATE all of the experience because [i hope] i'll be on my own very soon
-- have fun. even with the pager! [it helps that i'm off monday.]