If I were to click "Log In" my account would be reactivated.
I'm 11.5 months in and honestly haven't even really considered it.
Honestly, I have loooooooved not being on Facebook. Reasons why:
1) I didn't have to consume any political @*#&@ that I didn't want to.
2) I didn't get sucked into the ClickBait that I used to get sucked into . . .a lot. (Physician Mommy Group -- ugh that name! -- was my particular poison, and somehow it caused hours to simply . . .evaporate into nothingness).
3) I feel like I control my social life more. I don't really know what others are doing (and funnily enough, when you don't know, you don't care!! I have basically no FOMO.)
4) I do not compare myself to others as much. I still use Instagram so I'm not immune to carefully-curated-life-image-envy, but it's far less severe for me than FB, probably because my feed is pretty sparse and contains more planner pix than say, random high school classmates.
5) I do not find myself dragged into work when I don't want to be (I'd get random novel-length endocrine questions from friends-of-friends or students wanting to rotate or what-have-you. Sorry, but no.)
Reasons I have missed Facebook:
1) . . . . ?
I CAN'T EVEN THINK OF ONE. If I haven't kept up with certain relationships well - perhaps there's a reason why. I think 2017 will be FB-free as well. #unplugged30 for the win!