- tahini. Mentioned yesterday but seriously I am obsessed. I want to put it on everything. Yogurt, toast, salad, everything.
last week's workouts:
T - barre3 30 min
R - rest / hurricane day @ home!
F - 5 mi. Did 1 mi with slow jogs ~1min btw each. Mile splits 10:10, 9:03, 9:21, 9:29, 10:24. HR ave 167, max 189. 81F
S - barre3 30 min
S - 7.35 mi. Steady splits 10:50/mi ave. HR average 156, max 165. 81F.this week's meal plan:
M - salmon, plantains, green beans
T - potato-white cheddar soup + salad
W - fam dinner for post-Yom Kippur Break Fast*
R - chicken sausage & broccoli penne
F - leftovers
S - out
S - cooking some version of Hot Chicken, mac 'n' cheese, and roasted veg for guests
5 things I am loving
- "low" temps that are below 80! FINALLY! we are getting somewhere!!
- the longest call-free stretch that I've hard in a loooooong time. I will be making up for it later but man, it is amazing how much happier I am when I can control the beginning & end of my work day
- the Bedtime app on Ios10.
- Carseat Headrest - great running/workout music. I am also intrigued by the new Solange album.
I kind of enjoyed doing this rundown :) Maybe a weekly thing? Hmm. I do want to be more accountable to my workouts and try to figure out some patterns so that I can increase my speed. Hopefully writing out & analyzing my splits will ultimately help me get faster.* no, I'm not fasting but that's still what it's called!