I can think of so many reasons why I should not be thinking about 3.
- I really like getting sleep (and right now, generally I do!) and some free time to myself (like right now, when the kids are in bed)
- I know it would be really hard, at least for a while. And chaotic forever.
- harder to do some of the "bigger kid things" (like trips, etc) that I had been looking forward to
- harder to get time alone with Josh (and I love our couples time together, like the occasional weekend away or overnight)
- overpopulation/sustainability argument*
- lack of bedrooms (2 kids would have to share)
- I am getting old (36 in a week)
- $$$ (no, it wouldn't bankrupt us, but choices would still have to be made)
- I #$(*&@ing hate pumping breast milk!
- I work full time**
And yet I am still thinking. Like, reaaaaaally thinking. And I get all giddy at the idea that this is even a potential option.
#1, #4, and #8 are actually probably my biggest concerns. So I'll keep thinking.
* but what if my third discovered the answer to climate change?
** I am not actually convinced this should be a reason, but I have heard others say this