Idealized mock-up version with no private info
I use the weekly pages in my Hobonichi for:
1) Weekly tasks (always listed on the left)
2) Planning out workouts (always done in the morning, and listed along the top)
3) Putting reminders for any appointments. These include:
- Work meetings
- Social events (let's pretend we have a social life :) )
- Playdates (that counts as a social life, right?)
- Doctor's appointments and the like
4) Planning out dinners for the week
I am toying with the ideas of using it to:
* Plan out an 'evening treat' (i.e., TV show, book to read, etc -- to help prevent me from wasting those precious 1-2 hours after the kids are in bed!)
* Track a habit. For example, you can see the 'Unplugged Goal' listed along the bottom - a sticker or checkbox could go in each day the goal was attained.
* Plan out blog posts & tasks! I think I may try this next year -- we'll see. Although I kind of enjoy the spontaneity of my current haphazard approach . . .
Notes from the weekend:
Our nanny took A&C home on Friday night as a sort of holiday gift -- so that we could enjoy a much-needed date night and day to ourselves on Saturday (we picked them up around 5 pm). It was so nice. I was rather amazed at how productive we were, too!
mid-point of Saturday's 10 mile run
Josh executing Kon-Mari. Our clothes are done! 10 bags went to Goodwill,
and I have a big box that I'm going to send to thredup.
Happy Monday! I'm on call this week . . . but then off for most of the next.