2. And so, I am tiiiiiiirrrred.
3. I actually enjoyed my first weekend as mom-of-2 while Josh toiled away in the hospital. Having help was key: we had 2 evenings with family, and I'm grateful for our awesome babysitter who came for a few hours each day.
4. I don't feel guilty in the least about the last sentence. Yay!!
5. I haven't written about it yet, but Cameron has had to have a number of lab draws for a possible endocrine issue. Yes, as in my own specialty, and yes I had to go to my own practice (another dr, of course!) for an appointment. It's been weird to say the least, but he's doing great, is on no meds, and hopefully will turn out to never need any. Life is funny, huh?
6. I am freakishly ravenous. I remember being hungry last time while breastfeeding, but not this much. I need to get more easy-to-grab snacks. Or a G-tube. Hangry + sleep deprived = watch out.
7. Annabel is still a great big sister though she's been . . . feistier than usual in other settings. More on that in another post, perhaps.
8. I am itching for more routine back in my life buuuuuuut probably need to just chill. In 6 months they will both sleep all night, riiiiiiight?
9. I want to get A a balance bike for her bday! Any recs for the 2 year old set?
10. I have 4 months left in my current Erin Condren planner. You all know I loved using this. However, today I did something rash. More on that later, too.
11. My computer might be broken so this was written in my phone. Possibly while breastfeeding . . .
12. Did I mention I was tired? Going to bed. In my fantasy world, C will last until at least midnight!