(Because clearly family / health / having enough top the list. But it's fun to think of those less obvious things that still add a certain sparkle to the ordinary day.)
1) Awesome pens. (Actually maybe this is in the obvious category, but whatever). Staedtler Triplus Fineliners, Uni Jetstreams, and Sakura Pigma Microns - I love you all!!
2) Cameron's pronunciation of "want" as "yant". Because I just can't get enough. Even when it's "I yant you come feep wit me, mommy!" at 5am. (That part wasn't ideal. And this morning kind of sucked. But still.)
3) The ability to STREAM things. The headspace app. Barre3 workouts. Spotify music. These things all greatly enhance my life and it's really sort of miraculous when you think of it. I don't think I could have even imagined the idea as a child.
6) Having an amazing childcare provider who allows me to leave the house without worry every morning.
7) Podcasts! And how much better they have made my morning commute.
8) That my kids usually sleep until 6:45 or so, sometimes later. Allowing me some peace + reflection and a workout in the morning (Josh deserves credit for this, too). Hoping this morning's 5 am shenanigans were a bad exception and not a harbinger of what is to come.
9) Peanut butter. And chocolate. And the combination of the two!
10) Anyone reading this! Thank you for making this such a fun space for me to process, vent, and learn from.