Day 5 notes:
- ALMOST forgot and picked up phone in car. Then remembered.
- 2x email checks / day continues to be working fairly well
- I watched a TV show tonight without any phone surfing during commercials
- I enjoy the evenings with A&C more when there is no phone distraction (which makes them act up, anyway)
- I still have not recovered vast swathes of time
. . . But maybe they will show up over the weekend!
Tonight: CRASH (i.e. sleep as soon as this is written)
up with kids
8:30 am Flybarre
Probably some indoor activity (children's museum?) unless the weather forecast is wrong (rain)
? Meet up w/ family
Out @ benefit event thing
playdate/Superbowl dinner @ our house
. . . And days 6-7 of the Unplugged30! The weekend will bring new challenges but hopefully some new benefits (more time to read, better connected time with the kids, etc)
Happy weekend! If you are doing the Unplugged (in any form) will be curious to hear how yours goes and if there are different findings from the work week.