Sometimes it's really hard coming up with plans for the weekend with little kids. It was much easier when sleeping-until-you-wake-up and "leisurely brunch" were viable options. Don't get me wrong - I love our weekends, kid time especially! But I need a plan.
This weekend (neither of us on call for the next THREE weekends! A FIRST!)
Friday night: Just returned from work happy hour. I do not usually do anything on Friday night, but this was fun. Also, sauvignon blanc = mmm.
- Josh to sleep in until 8 (he deserves it)
- 8:30 AM barre class @ Flybarre
- Family outing somewhere - possibly Monkey Jungle, but it appears to be pricey and 45 minutes away! I'm going to push for the beach instead.
- Lunch @ home
- C nap (and maybe me too . . .)
- Playground; possibly hang out w/ family
- Kids dinner
- Date night out @ Star Wars - I haven't seen it yet!
- Early long run (for me) - back by ~8am
- Playground, quick grocery store run
- Me: LOOOOOONG hair appt (Japanese straightening)
- Josh: w/ the kids - lunch / nap
- Evening playdate/dinner with A's classmate & family
Looks pretty lovely on paper (and screen)!