Monday, January 18, 2016
1. Bag (olive green Linea Pelle Dylan, a gift I bought myself upon becoming board certified in 2013).
2. Really old pencil case holding an extra pen, a pair of tweezers, and a thumb drive
3. Freebie lululemon coin purse holding an emergency Larabar
4. Hobonichi tissue pouch containing (wait for it!) tissues
5. Hobonichi techo cousin with Uniball Jetstream 3-color pen
6. Super-old yellow pouch containing tampons (hey, this is uncensored)
7. Super-old (like, >10 years I think) Orla Kiely wallet that still seems to be in workable condition
8. Smythson notebook with like 5 failed attempts at time tracking (attempt #6 in progress!)
That's it! Every item sparks at least a little bit of joy when I look at it right now. The poorly lit photo does not, but I suppose one can't have everything!
Notably, only one item remains from my 2010 edition. Although the beads, stethoscope, and algorithms text remain on active duty in my office.
Posted by sarah (SHU) at 8:47 PM
daily carry / What's In My Bag