HAPPY DECEMBER 1!
6) Create some plans and goals lists for 2016 (OMG yes, I love this time of year! Side note: "best of" music / movies / etc lists are my favorite things. I cannot wait for them to start coming out. Here's one that's already out: here)
5) Do some brainstorming/thinking about plan for moving blog.
4) Complete 8 non-run workouts in addition to continuing half-marathon training plan
3) Go throw videos and start transferring to google. (I started, but then stalled. Note that this goal is not to finish necessarily but at least start the sorting process and deciding what to save).
2) Complete holiday calendar, cards & gift list. This is going to be a frenzy of online activity. I will not let perfect be the enemy of the good in this realm.
1) Finish the 3 books I am halfway through -- this will bring the year's total to 16, which seems like a reasonable target, considering everything else going on.
It appears that I tend to make very similar goals from month to month. Or at least variations on a theme. Does it mean that I'm choosing the wrong ones or the right ones?
In addition to the above, I also have some "to accomplish" goals, as opposed to habits. These include:
7) Go through kids' clothes and toys again and donate outgrown/excess.
I also have some work goals but will spare you all the details of those.