business as usual
1. I am glad I went to bed at 9:30 pm last night. However, I do someday look forward to having a little bit more of a LIFE in the evenings. Just saying.
(Though tonight is date night, so I probably shouldn't complain!)
2. I have been insanely hungry all day. I think my current diet needs work; I feel constantly unsatisfied and I suspect part of the issues is that I'm eating too many carbohydrates without adequate protein. I need to brainstorm some better things to eat.
3. Cameron sleeps a LOT*. I realize this is a good thing (and no, he doesn't sleep through the night -- usually eats at 12-1ish and 4-5ish) but I'm glad he had a normal thyroid check so that I'm not constantly thinking that this is an issue.
4. I am becoming completely disgusted by my own smartphone. As in, I am just tired of feeling plugged in all of the time. Um. I know I'm a broken record on this one.
5. I'm still sore from Thursday's fitnessblender barre workout but am very much looking forward to Josh waking up so that I can run.
* He of course woke up as soon as I typed this.