so normal, and yet so totally amazing to see it happen.
2) work is fun. i'm totally in the honeymoon stage with a light patient schedule, but it's really enjoyable. the days go very fast. and, because of the light schedule thing, i even worked in some study time into my work day today [between patients]. i feel like if i could do this every day -- even if in fits and spurts -- it will help.
3) my commute from work to annabel's day care only took 31 minutes yesterday and 33 today.
4) i have a bunch of potential child care applicants from care.com. i decided to take the plunge and post a position for a few hours of help each weekend -- except i am making it a 'mother's helper' job [ie, with me home] to start because . . . well, paranoia. i figure i can get to know them, see who is a good fit and seems trustworthy, and then convert the 'help' sessions into babysitting in time. it is encouraging that there seem to be a lot of people in the area interested.
5) josh came home tonight at 6:30 and gave annabel her bath.
6) i just made meatball stroganoff that was delicious [recipe from cooking light], though it took too long to create. the best part: no cooking tomorrow.
7) i decided to track my time this week since clearly this seems to be a point of major stress for me lately, and i want an objective look at what's going on. perhaps laura vanderkam will have some tips for me! [seriously . . . i hope so!]
8) i ordered a lime green stapler and other sundries from poppin and it's already been shipped.