2. operation slowdown is still going on full force. when i remember, that is. and when i do, it really does make things better.
3. annabel is seriously a DELIGHT right now. she is so happy. she is sleeping! she ate TOFU for part of her dinner tonight.
5. two wonderful child-focused blog posts i read today, both in neighboring raleigh:
carrots and sauce
6. two recent dinners from the january plan:the first was amazing but took some time; the second was super-easy but still solid healthy fare.
[recipe called for acorn - i used butternut]
[with a wild/brown rice blend]
6. still waiting on that whole JOB thing [and only slowly going crazy]. and the house sitch got a little more complicated, too. hoping they will both work out.
* i probably could eke out some lame and slow mileage but i have a pretty strict policy about not running while sick. it's miserable, always feels SO hard, and i can't imagine that it has any sort of positive effect on my fitness. so, rest it is.