yes, making a big master list is on today's list. hey, whatever gets you through, right?
some interesting links
✰ habits and how companies learn your secrets. this reinforces how so many habits truly are ingrained. this article made me think: it's important to pay attention once in a while to see which ones are working for [or against] you!
✰ carl jung's 5 elements of happiness, via the happiness project blog:
1. Good physical and mental health.can't really argue with those . . .
2. Good personal and intimate relationships, such as those of marriage, the family, and friendships.
3. The faculty for perceiving beauty in art and nature.
4. Reasonable standards of living and satisfactory work.
5. A philosophic or religious point of view capable of coping successfully with the vicissitudes of life.
have a fantastic saturday! i plan to, pager by my side.