not wanting to break my nearly 11-month streak of faithful daily blogging, i know i need to post something. but oddly, my heart just isn't in the game tonight!
1. our little mini-trip to high point was fun.
2. our hotel was a little old but super-convenient.
3. we had a fun dinner out in which i ate mindfully
4. the race start was just outside our hotel window
5. i greatly enjoyed just rolling out of bed to the starting line
6. but sadly there was no time to get coffee.
7. i ran the caffeine-less race in my new running skirt.
8. i got a bad side stitch cramp at mile 6
9. i got over it and finished in 1:52:02, an 8:33/mi pace. just 20 seconds faster than charlottesville 2 weeks ago.
10. then i went to get my hair straightened and it took 5 hours. still worth it.
josh is working tomorrow so i am going to get off the 'net and spend my remaining hours with him. GOOD NIGHT! pictures (and maybe video?) forthcoming.