i have an 11-7 shift tonight. it is hard for me to put in words how much i am NOT looking forward to it. but, in an effort to be positive, i promise to anyone who sees this that i will TRY:
- to focus on each thing as i'm doing it, and not spend all night looking at the clock
- to volunteer for procedures if the time seems right and not avoid them out of laziness/fear/attitude
- to learn something
- to smile
- to make the night a better one for someone else
- to remember that it's better to be working in the ER than in pain in a bed
- to avoid getting norovirus.