sorry. i'm sorry. really, that was bad.
so i went with #3. it was my personal secret favorite from the beginning, anyway. and my sister instantly agreed, which is also very important. thank you for everyone who provided additional opinions! i am excited to get all dolled up in my suit for interviews. it will be like dressup. because it sort of is.
i am still enjoying my unproductivity. i have been doing some teacher training and all, but my days are quite leisurely. in the last 48 hours, i:
- ran 19 miles (total). i am following the program that i called josh insane for following 6 months ago. in my experience, i still think that it's slightly insane, but i am giving it a try for the sake of trying. and because i have too much time on my hands.
- 'graduated' 5 greenhorn kaplan teacher trainees. it was a fun bunch. i think they'll do well!
- bought shoes! well, ordered them online from zappos.com. they might even come today!
- watched the rest of goodbye lenin, which made me sad, america's next top model (dude, what HAPPENED to ajay's attitude?? i feel like there must have been something huge they left out), and of course grey's.
- oh my god, that's really about it.
which is ok. i'm enjoying it. 3 more days of this complete and utter vacation from life; studying will commence on monday. i hope.