maybe it's the rain. maybe it's the lack of sun. maybe it's the ominously shortening daylight hours. maybe i spend too much time writing blogs. maybe it's just my body's natural reaction to adjusting to a new routine. whatever the cause, i've been exhausted lately. i passed out before 10:00 yesterday while josh and i were supposed to be watching a movie. and the movie could have been good, too.
i feel a little bit overwhelmed about how much i have to/want to accomplish this weekend. here's what i have to/want to do, because if i write it down for all the public to see, it may encourage me to actually do it rather than watching cribs reruns on mtv.
- finish problem set for last chapter of pharm
- study pharm, 'cause the take-home test starts monday!
- read some biochem, because i've been seriously slacking and i want to finish the book by the end of september
- go into lab saturday to get data from insulin assay & transfer some cells
- read sundry articles for seminars, class
- tons of laundry
- clean my bathroom (for the love of god)
- shop for my sister's bday present
- perhaps shop a little for me . . .
- buy usmle books
- figure out what to cook for next week & go grocery shopping
see? i'm tired just looking at this list. i miss my vacation (and my quasi-vacation). i apologize, as this ranks as probably the most boring blog entry ever. i can't always be interesting, you know.